The policies outlined below govern the use of Imperial Tobacco’s corporate website for the dissemination and publication of information about the company.
- The corporate website will be a primary means of communication used to keep followers of the company informed about its activities and performance.
- We will use our best efforts to ensure that news releases from Imperial Tobacco Group PLC will be published on the website immediately following their release to the London Stock Exchange. Those news releases will also be promptly emailed to registered users of the Imperial Tobacco email news service.
- We will use our best efforts to ensure that information in the corporate website is updated in an accurate and timely manner.
- We will use our best efforts to ensure that the privacy of users or information disclosed by users is not compromised in any way. You should read our privacy policies.
- The website will be open to all. We will not obstruct usage or deny access to users through the use of any kinds of technology or passworded areas.
- We will acknowledge emailed enquiries promptly. Please note we do not have the resources to resolve queries from unsolicited email where these are not directly related to the information and services provided by Imperial Tobacco Group PLC.
- Under the Financial Services Act 1986, we are not authorised to provide advice to investors on share dealing. For advice on dealing, please contact your stockbroker or independent financial adviser.
- We will use the website as a library of archived material about the company and its historic news releases, presentations and reports and we will clearly label that as archived material. From time to time, usually on a calendar year basis, we will move material into the archive.